Thursday, September 16, 2010

What do You Want Your Mobile Content Downloads?


How MyChennaiMobile.com gives you only the best downloads for your mobile phone


Tell me, what do you expect when you download content for your mobile phone?
For me, I automatically make a checklist of these few basic things:

1. Credible website/company/service
The first thing I look for is whether the website or service is trustworthy because the last thing I want is spam and my details being used without my permission. Especially when I have to pay when they send messages or advertisements to my phone. Isn’t that seriously unfair?

2. Pricing
I won’t be a Malaysian if I don’t think about prices first. The price I have to pay for the mobile content, be it a ringtone or wallpaper or game, must be reasonable.

Have you ever ended up paying more than the stated price? If you have, it’s because some sneaky websites add on hidden charges, for registration or delivery or something that most consumers don’t usually think about.

3. Easy-to-follow steps
Next thing I look for is how user-friendly it is to download the content. I mean, what’s the point of having great stuff but I can’t even figure out how to download it, right? I hate it when something goes wrong and it was so complicated with 3,527,931 buttons to press that I don’t even know if the mistake was mine or theirs!

4. High quality content
When checking a website, I always look for samples of the ringtones and caller tunes to preview before I download. This shows that they’re not scamming people and allows me to check the quality of the content.

5. Reliable download/delivery
As long as the service delivers what I ordered, I don’t mind waiting a little while for the perfect screensaver or true tone. When I don’t get what I paid for, e.g. wrong order or just don’t arrive at all, that’s when I get real angry!

So when I came across MyChennaiMobile.com, I automatically checked off my list.
1.    MyChennaiMobile.com has the customer support, contact details and Terms and Conditions that tells you that this is a website that wants to serve you well.
2.    MyChennaiMobile.com offers a wide variety of goodies at affordable prices, nothing above RM5! Charges are clearly stated in each category and in the Terms and Conditions, so don’t worry about hidden prices.
3.    Download is easy from MyChennaiMobile.com. Just SMS CHENNAI to 36600 on any Digi, Maxis, or Celcom mobile phone and choose the mobile true tones, caller tunes, wallpapers, screensavers and games that you want from a menu.
4.    MyChennaiMobile.com has samples of its true tones and caller tunes on the homepage itself, so just hear for yourself that sweet high quality audio.
5.    Download and delivery is practically guaranteed by MyChennaiMobile.com as they provide step-by-step method to make sure your mobile phone is configured and compatible for the downloads you wanted. Nothing less, nothing more.
Now this is the kind of website you should be downloading from!

So back to the question, what do you think about when you download mobile content? Let us know your experiences and expectations in the comments below. Let’s hear it, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment