Wednesday, September 29, 2010

MyChennaiMobile.com: No SPAM, No SOFTWARE, No SEARCHING!

Just the hottest Kollywood mobile content in Malaysia and unique Asatha Povathu Yaaru caller tunes and true tones!


I hate them in my email, I hate them in my Facebook inbox, I hate them on MSN and I especially hate them on my mobile phone! You know what messages I’m talking about? SPAM!

Imagine, you get a message on your phone and it’s an unknown number. You get excited: maybe it’s an old friend from school, maybe it’s a surprise from your favourite uncle, or maybe it’s a secret admirer! So you quickly check the message and it says:

”Congratulations! You have won RM10.000,000 in the Bonanza Lucky Draw! Please send your bank account details to xxx-xxx xxxx to claim your prize!”

Or...

“New opening of The Kitchen today! Only RMxxx for 1 bottle! Happy Hour from 6pm-6am!”

Boom, suddenly you are a victim of SPAM!

That is why I am very careful about downloading stuff from random websites because once they have your number, they keep SPAMMING with advertisements and fake announcements you don’t want. What a waste of time and inbox space!

So when I heard about MyChennaiMobile.com, I checked their privacy policy to make sure that they won’t spam me or give my details away. I’m glad that they are a secure and responsible website because their stuff are one of a kind! Special Asatha Povathu Yaaru caller tunes and true tones that I never found anywhere else before.

Not only do they promise no spam, you also don’t have to use or buy any software to get their downloads. So:
1.    No unsafe programmes clogging up your mobile phone.
2.    No extra charges to go online.
3.    No searching for bad quality audio from suspicious websites.

Just SMS CHENNAI to 36600 on any Digi, Maxis or Celcom mobile phone for hassle-free, unique and high quality content from MyChennaiMobile.com. You can pick any mobile phone caller tunes, true tones, screensavers, wallpapers and games that you want from a menu list.

Simple as that: no SPAM, no SOFTWARE, no SEARCHING. Just the hottest Kollywood mobile content in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment